Saturday, September 22, 2007

There and back again

Well, almost a week without any new posts...
Reason? Telekom screwed up my phone line
grrrr
took this long for it to get fixed too.

Anyhow, last sunday was my bday
So did some random photography on my prezzies
...ooo... its a Sonic Gear...
Wonder what is it...
hmmm... satalite speakers...

Hiyeah! Its a Blue Thunder II V
60W speakers
yeah!
...
From my law buddies...
I bring you...
...
The Dragonlance Original Chronicles
Just nice, I've been missing this in my collection
...

From SPBians...
My new Camera Bag!
Bagman Snapshot Trekka
Now I hv a bag to keep all my gears =p
*grins at uncle E*

Yeah, my full gear
hohoho...

I also received 2 Mitch Albom Books from Lin Hui
unfortunately the books are now with others so I cant take any pics for now
haha
Maybe later

Anyway
Thanks for all the wishes!
And Presents!
____________________________________________________________________
PS: I STILL want that D300 =p

2 comments:

Jasmine ^^* said...

the category should be birthday or present or gift or wish come true lor... ^^

Archmagus said...

I dowan make so many categories that browsing will be a pain a... haha